Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Le gasp!

I've been on a reading dry spell. For two whole long stinky months I've been picking up books and dropping them back because they're just not interesting. That has never happened to me before! I don't know why but none of the books here are "good enough" to me anymore. I have found one though that I'm determined to read. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. It's about James' six week stay in rehab and what happens to him there. It's a nice little book and I'm taking my time with it.
Other than the book dry spell things have been going pretty well. Not anything out of the ordinary but nice simple things that make life easier to live. I really hope it stays that way. I won't cross my fingers though (I might jinx myself).

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, I hate it when that happens. I'll let you in on a dirty little secret ... I just got into the Vampire Academy novels (I blame my daughter ... she always leads me astray. She's the one who introduced me to Gilmore Girls!)They are really good. In fact, I would be prepared to go out on a really small and dangerously shaky limb and say they are better than the Twilight series (but don't tell anyone I said that, especially my daughter!)

    ReplyDelete