Thursday, August 6, 2009

Music and the other things floating around in this grey matter of mine,


I've been listening to Andy Mac for quite a bit now and I have to say that he is possibly the best person with an acoustic guitar, ever. He likes, bashes John Mayer across the head with his vocals AND harmonious strumming.
This is all opinion though. I don't really wish bad things to come to John Mayer, just, Andy Mac is SO much better.
Here, I'll even link you to his myspace because I adore him so much.
http://www.myspace.com/andymac <---- super cool link right there.

Today's been quite the rainy and sleepy day. I like it like this, it makes things even more refreshing. Although the peeps don't really agree. They sit there in their pajamas and watch tv, clicking mindlessly through the the channels as I breeze by, washing the dishes, cleaning the house, with a 100% happy smile on my face. In my pajamas. I don't really count that though, my pajamas are cute and I could go to Wal Mart in them without getting any glares by people who are better than thou (yet they still shop at Wal Mart).

I'm not gonna lie, I've gotten really attached to this HP Touch smart, I'm going to get one someday. I love it. You can like, touch it and it does stuff! It makes me giggle with such immature joy! I even made that little picture at the top right with microsoft paint! The little dudes name is zeep by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment