Wednesday, June 17, 2009

and the world takes a collective sigh, but wait!

So, the angels looks down upon my from their cloudy perch in the heavens and decided to smile upon me.
Yes, that's right. They had him call. I love angels.
So, no, he's not dead.
and no, he's not disinterested in me.
and no, he's not being gnawed on by camel spiders.
Am I on cloud nine right now?
well no, not really.
He called, but stupid me was hyped up on so much "omg, my life is amazing!" that I accidentally tripped and fell into a, um, conversation with a friend. We'll call him Hunky Dude.
Well, hunky dude and I talked about A LOT. and a lot wasn't so innocent. which puts me to shame.
I love my army man. That is what I've decided. I promised not to leave him and I'm not going to just because hunky dude is well. . . hunky.
sigh.
Why... WHY?!?!
Why after a miracle happens, something like this comes up? Just to tangle and mash up all of my feelings.
Kind of like putting them into a bottle and shaking it, kicking it, putting it on a leash and dragging it on a walk, taking a shower with it, doodling all over it, biting it, putting more feelings into it, shaking it again, dancing with it, smearing mashed potatoes all over it, letting a baby pee on it, and so on and so forth.
Silly ecta. What's wrong with me?
everything darling. everything.

1 comment:

  1. Just know you are not alone. Love your writing. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete