Saturday, June 20, 2009

Letting my brain roam free in pastures of imagination.. or something along those lines. whatever.

Last Afternoon I had my very first margarita (virgin-- peach) and vegetarian burrito with one of the coolest chicks (Miss. Kendra) I know. It was pretty much the coolest day I've had in a while, and it was much needed.
I do need more afternoons like that to weed out my brain from guys problems and just focus on the cute guys with great butts we see passing by.
The transit being an exception of course. We spent a total of two hours on those buses. Half an hour of one it was pretty funny (to me at least. Poor Kendra had some guy with sunglasses on staring right at her the whole time. I'm sure he was just admiring, of course, his moobs were totally nipping).
So, hunky guy and I talked Thursday night and it was completely devoid of pervvy thoughts-- well, on his part anyways. oh well, thus is ramblings of my inner most thoughts, which really don't provide as much insight as per usual.
Anyways. I really can't get that a*shole of an ex boyfriend I have out of my head. Like a weed
he just won't stop popping up.
I really do feel terrible about it though, not that I want to get back with him, I just want the petty things to end.
Mr. Heartbroken sobby sob won't stop playing the pity card. It's really annoying now. ah well. w/e, right?

I must say though, crappy ex's aside, I'm totally swooning over a guy I'm never going to see again (and that's ok, I do have imagination) ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment