Tuesday, June 30, 2009

sigh


Ok, time to take a big collective sigh from the world.

Now that we've sighed, let's hold our breath until our lungs explode. Alright, you don't have to, but I just might.

And that was not a sigh of relief. That was a sigh of sadness, depression, heartsickness, feeling lonely, and just wanting to be loved.


dun dun dun!

Now, sigh in relief!


I've been skittering around the house all week feeling the worst of depressions. I also have had to pee a lot. But that really shouldn't be that much worth mentioning. Maybe it should. Who knows? Certainly not I.

I do find myself quite happy now. That may be completely and 100% due to the fact that I'm talking to Armyguy. Sexy, hot, handsome, charming, not eaten by camel spiders, army guy.

So I think I love him. Forget about that one guy who I talked to that one time. He's a douche face anyways. And he's also terribly shadey. And a grammer nazi. And shallow. And a complete douche.

Let's not get unhappy here.

1 comment:

  1. A grammar nazi? That's serious. Stay away from them ... waaaiiit a minute, that's me!

    ReplyDelete